This tea stands out among the 24 blends featured in the SipsBY Advent calendar, winning our most popular winter tea title. Appropriately named, it is the epitome of coziness. A cinnamon tea with cardamom and Assam tea? This blend is a perfect match!
- Assam Black Tea – India
- Cinnamon – Indonesia
- Cardamom Seeds – Guatemala
- Flavor Profile: Hearty and malty flavor from the Assam Black Tea blended with cinnamon and cardamom’s unique, robust and mentholated flavor.
- Possible Health Benefits:
- Lower cholesterol
- Improve gut health
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improve focus
- Digestive aid
- Protects heart health
- Aide in weight loss
- Lowers inflammation
- Reduce cramps and other PMS symptoms
- Sizes: (Each serving can be brewed up to three times!!!)
- TEAser: 4 cups of tea
- Tea Sachets: 15 individual pyramid tea sachets
- Loose-Leaf:20-40 cups of tea
- Loose-Leaf Set: Cozy Cup Loose-Leaf Pouch, Tea Infuser, Tea Scoop
Need to know how to brew black tea? Click here for the cheat sheet!