Indulge in the Decadent Delight of Chocolate Tea
Satisfy your cravings for something sweet and indulgent with our latest creation here at Traverse Ci-TEA – a unique and delightful blend of classic black tea infused with the rich and irresistible taste of chocolate. We are honored to come up with a Michigan Tea blend for this amazing city.
- Lumbini OPA Large Leaf Black Tea – Sri Lanka
- Dried Cherries – Traverse City, MI
- Organic Cacao Nibs – Kokoa Kamili, Tanzania
- Flavor Profile: The leaves are large, fragrant, and black with a slight twist. The cup is full-bodied with gentle, sweet notes, a bit of crispness blended with dried Traverse City cherries, and a chocolate taste with a cherry undertone.
- Possible Health Benefits:
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improve gut health
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improve focus
- Sizes: (Each serving can be brewed up to three times!!!)
- TEAser: 4 cups of tea
- Tea Sachets: 15 individual pyramid tea sachets
- Loose-Leaf: 20-40 cups of tea
- Loose-Leaf Set: Traverse Ci-TEA Loose-Leaf Pouch, Tea Infuser, Tea Scoop
Need to know how to brew black tea? Click here for the cheat sheet!