Chamomile tea has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for insomnia and anxiety, making it the perfect addition to Sleepytime tea. Along with chamomile, our blend also includes a carefully curated selection of other herbs and botanicals, each chosen for their ability to promote relaxation and restfulness.
- Chamomile – Egypt
- Lavender – Provence region of France. No. 2 grade. Cross between English Lavender and Portuguese Lavender
- Peppermint – Oregon, USA
- Flavor Profile: Light herbal tea with peppermint and the sweet and floral notes of lavender and chamomile.
- Possible Health Benefits:
- Most known as a sleep aid
- Reduces anxiety
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduce headaches and migraines
- Reduce bloating
- Relieves clogged sinuses
- Improves sleep
- Improves focus
- Sizes: (Each serving can be brewed up to three times!!!)
- TEAser: 4 cups of tea
- Tea Sachets: 15 individual pyramid tea sachets
- Loose-Leaf: 20-40 cups of tea
- Loose-Leaf Set: Sweet Dreams Loose-Leaf Pouch, Tea Infuser, Tea Scoop
Need to know how to brew herbal tea? Click here.