Our blue tea has been creating quite a stir on our website and for good reason! This unique blend of butterfly pea flowers and marigold petals boasts incredible health benefits and has the added bonus of changing colors when mixed with certain ingredients!
If you add more marigold petals than butterfly pea flowers, the blue tea transforms into a beautiful emerald color, adding a touch of magic to your tea time. Additionally, if you add a citrus fruit, such as lemon or lime, to the blue tea, it changes into a stunning pinkish hue, making it a visual treat as well.
- Butterfly Pea Flower – Thailand
- Marigold Petals – Egypt
- Flavor Profile: Light, herbal tea with a floral and sweet flavor
- Possible Health Benefits:
- Improve hair growth
- Improve brain function
- Aid in digestion
- Relieves cramps
- Sizes: (Each serving can be brewed up to three times!!!)
- TEAser: 4 cups of tea
- Tea Sachets: 15 individual pyramid tea sachets
- Loose-Leaf: 20-40 cups of tea
- Loose-Leaf Set: Hail to the TEA! Loose-Leaf Pouch, Tea Infuser, Tea Scoop
Don’t want to get caught drinking tea dedicated to UofM?! Click here for some Green and White TEA!