TEA-Troit is a tribute to the unique and diverse blend of cultures that define both Darjeeling Tea and Detroit. Bringing together two of the world’s most iconic cultures and sharing their stories through a cup of tea creates a perfect representation of harmony and beauty.
- Darjeeling Tea – Handpicked from the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. Known as the “Champagne of Teas.”
- Star Anise – Vietnam
- Ginger Root – India
- Orange Peel – California
- Flavor Profile: Dark and full-bodied 2nd Flush Darjeeling Tea with a sweet and woodsy in aftertaste blended with a licorice-like flavor of star anise, a bright flavor of orange, and a lightly peppery and ginger taste.
- Possible Health Benefits:
- Most known to help with relaxation
- Reduce headaches and migraines
- Reduce nausea
- Reduces digestive issues
- Reduces blood pressure
- Sizes: (Each serving can be brewed up to three times!!!)
- TEAser: 4 cups of tea
- Tea Sachets: 15 individual pyramid tea sachets
- Loose-Leaf: 20-40 cups of tea
- Loose-Leaf Set: TEA-Troit Loose-Leaf Pouch, Tea Infuser, Tea Scoop
Need to know how to brew black tea? Click here for the cheat sheet!